Friday, March 13, 2009

New job...

One of these days I will be more consistent with updating this! Until then, I guess sporadic updates will have to do.

Life has been crazy in the last month or so for me. I was approached by my principal to take over a kindergarten class due to a teacher being promoted to an academic coach job. This means that 2 weeks ago, I stepped into the classroom again...in March. I feel that I've barely been keeping my head above water but am enjoying having my own "kids" again. I'm lucky in that they are all pretty high for kindergarten. The days and weeks have been flying by! The end of the year will be here before I know it.

I also officially got a job offer from Pace to teach pre-first. I'm really excited about working there. I'm still trying to get in contact with their Athletic Director so that I can step into a coaching job or two for next year. I'm really eyeing CC or track.

Last weekend Trina and her boyfriend Austin came to visit. They really entertained themselves by doing the "Atlanta touristy" thing. I was actually surprised at how many things they did. We all caught a Hawks game together. I love watching Horford play!

Travis and I went to another Hawks game this week against the Utah Jazz. We broke their winning streak and it was really exciting. We had really awesome seats behind the bench, only 2 rows back. Definitely the best seats we've had yet.

Tomorrow night we're going out for my birthday with the Kimbel's and Ellis'. We're going to try a new restaurant that's kind of cajun called Harry's. Hopefully it's good!

Okay, I guess that's about all for now. I'll try to post again sooner!

No comments: